Saturday, August 29, 2015

Saturday Spectrum: Honey [Guest Post by Anne M Bray]

I have been writing the TAG Blog for two years now. Today, I'm writing not as TAG, but as myself, in the first of what we hope will be a variety of guest posts from the TAG artists. 

I write way too many blogs (and at way too little frequency). The one that commands most of my attention is my Fashion blog, SpyGirl. I am on my third year of a weekly link-up party. What's a link-up party, you ask? It's a social sharing thing -- the idea is for other people on social media to link up blog posts or imagery from Instagram or Facebook (or even websites!). I thought it would be a fun experiment to do that here. Every week will have a theme, and the theme will be the name of a color.

This week's color is HONEY.

What do you see when you think of the color honey? Snap a photo, put it on social media, link it up!
Do you have a honey-colored piece of art to share? Link it!

ANYONE CAN LINK! Time to treasure hunt for HONEY! GO!





2 comments:

  1. I've been planning a post that just happens to include something honey-colored - yay!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for linking, Val! You used my favorite for your Linky image. YAY!

      Delete